FeisDress Designs™ offers appliqué and embroidery services for your dress. You provide the cut-out, interfaced, marked pieces, along with the dress pattern your tailor is using. Prices depend on complexity and materials. Contact susan -at- feisdress.com for more information.
Color/fabric selection help is also available as part of the embellishment service or may be arranged separately.
- New to Irish Dancing? Read an article by Susan on finding an Irish Dance dress. (Word File or PDF File, opens in a new window
FeisDress Designs™ has created designs for a number of school costumes including:
- Dudney School of Irish Dance (Virginia)
- Rondeau School of Irish Dancing (Florida)
- Daniel Tighe School of Irish Dance (North Carolina)
- Murray Irish Dance Academy (New Hampshire)
- Maple School of Irish Dance (Virginia)
- Paula McManus School of Irish Dancing (Pennsylvania)
- Maguire Academy of Irish Dance (Arizona)
For information on design services for school costumes, please contact Susan.
A custom FeisDress Designs™ dress has been recreated as an Irish Dance Doll Dress by the Doll Clothes Store. Additional designs are in the planning stages. (NOTE: FeisDress does not create these dresses.)